Site Reach is a leading digital marketing agency in Bristol specialising in Search Engine Optimisation, Pay-Per-Click Marketing & Social Media. Our team is friendly, fun, professional and highly focused in generating quality traffic to each of our clients’ websites.
Our client list is growing fast and we’re now on the hunt for an ambitious Digital Marketing Executive to join us and become a close-knit member of the team. This role would suit a creative and social marketer who is keen to develop their career in SEO, Content and Social Media.
You will be working for some exciting brands, and assisting in the implementation of ahead-of-the-curve SEO, working with the SEO Manager to execute the monthly content plan & Social Media updates.
You will also be learning from the experienced team how to implement joined up digital marketing strategies across SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email and other channels.
In return for your hard work, we offer much faster career progression than the larger agencies and great company perks that start with a good work/life balance and the chance to be part of something special.
- Creating an exciting calendar of content for our clients, working with the SEO Manager to plan and release a steady flow of articles, infographics, videos etc, and sharing with key influencers around the web.
- Co-ordinating with internal/external teams to ensure client websites are kept fresh with fresh page content & blogs.
- Quality checking articles written by our copywriters and keeping track of deadlines
- Publishing posts on Twitter and Facebook and developing client social media profiles
- Monitoring, analysing and compiling website analytics reports using Google Analytics* to feed back to the SEO Manager (*what you don’t know, we’ll teach!)
- Keyword research, landing page planning and website updates
- Helping to create competitor audits for our team
- Executing external link building strategies
- Managing relationships with off-site advertising partners and publishers
- Helping with UX, Email Marketing, PPC and other duties (incl. Photoshop work, if possible) as and when necessary
Skills & Experience required:
• 1+ years agency experience
• Marketing, English or Graphics degree preferable (but not essential)
• Experience using Adobe Photoshop (highly desirable)
• Willingness to learn plus strong business acumen
• SEO experience and knowledge (advantageous, not essential)
• Strong English language skills
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Experience of using Google Analytics (not essential)
• Experience using Microsoft Excel and Word
• Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level
• Organised and methodical with excellent time management skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Salary + Benefits:
- £18-22K (depending on experience)
- Corporate Gym Discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Holiday and Bonus days off
- Lunches out, Bowling, Drinks (and whatever else we fancy!)
- Early Friday finish every week (5pm)
- Office fruit and snacks
- Personal career progression through training & events
- FREE on-site parking
- Friska Restaurant on-site, Sainsburys & retail park nearby
Are you ready to make your mark? If so, please send your CV and a covering letter telling us a bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies please, we’ll call if we get stuck :-)