About the client
Built in 1892, the Atlantic Hotel in Newquay boasts breathtaking coastal views of the Cornish coastline with an enviable position right on the headland. The Victorian hotel has played host to many famous people over the years, including John Lennon. Following a £2m refurbishment the hotel required an experienced hotel SEO agency to promote their contemporary new image.
In short, our brief was to:
- Increase Organic traffic by targeting highly competitive local search terms such as ‘Cornwall Hotels’ & ‘4 star hotels in Cornwall’
- Improve the conversion rate for online bookings
- Attract more enquiries for weddings and conferences
- Expand Atlantic Hotel’s internet reach via Content Marketing and local Link Building
- Develop a multi-channel Social Media strategy
- Manage and report the ROI across all advertising sources each month
How we helped
Site Reach rolled out a large-scale, integrated Search, Social and Content Marketing strategy with a heavy focus on building relationships with local advertisers.
Within 12-months our campaign had generated over 120 link partners, each providing measurable sources of quality traffic to the Atlantic Hotel website. We achieved a massive 400% increase in Organic traffic to the website and delivered a triple-figure return-on-investment for the client.
What they say
“Site Reach have been a brilliant partner who have significantly increased our internet sales!”
Lorraine Stones, Atlantic Hotel Newquay